Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will my computer run Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dragon Age 2?

I am planning on getting both of these games for the PC because I like to use mods a lot but I don't know if my PC will run them. My specs:



MS Windows Home Premium 64-bit SP2

Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz, 4.0GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTWill my computer run Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dragon Age 2?
just search for CYRI in google.this is a website by system requirements lab (can you run it).you will get the answer select the games from drop down menuWill my computer run Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dragon Age 2?
dragon age 2 probably but that processor nor that video card doesnt look strong enough to hande DE

but i dont think the specs have came out yet, u just have to wait and see. Maybe DE isnt as demanding as it seems at first(much like Bioshock)Will my computer run Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dragon Age 2?
i think you can play dragon age II but deus Ex maybe on lower graphic settings

No comments:

Post a Comment