Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why does Deus Ex: Human Revolution act like a third person games when it is first?

Yeah, so I was playing it and realised that alot of the stuff you do and the fact you see him during conversations and cut scenes makes me wonder why they didn't just make it third person, I don't like first person games but was willing to give it a shot and thats when I realised it really does feel more like it should be third person.Why does Deus Ex: Human Revolution act like a third person games when it is first?
Deus ex was one of the good games ive played on xbox becuz every first person ends up being the same old **** mainly to mix it up get a feel of his mods and how different he becomes I just ****** hate playin a game where I stare at a damn hand and assault rifle the WHOLE timeWhy does Deus Ex: Human Revolution act like a third person games when it is first?
You know how many fans of the series would have been pissed off if they did that. It would be invisible wars all over again.Why does Deus Ex: Human Revolution act like a third person games when it is first?
The 3rd person ducking behind cover took me a while to get used to but i guess it just mixes things up.
  • the battlefield 2
  • dashi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment