Friday, March 9, 2012

Do Non lethal takedowns count as a kill on Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

I'm guessing that they won't but I just want to make sure so I don't do like 80% of the games then realize I can't get the achievement for not killing anyone but bosses.Do Non lethal takedowns count as a kill on Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
No, non-lethal means they aren't a kill. Though watch how or where you place the bodies then, if they fall too far or end up in water or something, they may die anyways. Plus I've had it where I drag a body around a corner to hide them, then saved and had to reload the game, but he showed up dead, so there seems to be some glitch with bodies at some places..Do Non lethal takedowns count as a kill on Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
No, they don't count as kills, even though an incapacitated enemy will actually stay so unless another enemy wakes them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment