Friday, March 9, 2012

Deus Ex: Human Revolution question?

Hey, I beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution and I was wondering if there was any way you can go back and play through the game again but keep your upgrades (you know, like Mass Effect).



I was going to give it a second playthrough to get some of the stuff I missed the first time around but then when I started up a new game, I didn't see the option to start one with my already upgraded character. Is there not even an option for that? Anyone know?Deus Ex: Human Revolution question?
No, there is no New Game+ because the whole point of it is to play the game differently and try new things.Deus Ex: Human Revolution question?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is extreme! The system is very easy to understand, with meaningful options, and you will end up with a character that supports your game play style after only a few missions worth of xp. The Hacking is a neat little sub game that you can easily master and it is so well integrated that you will find yourself looking for things to hack around every turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment