Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I get Deus Ex Human Revolution?

I like RPG's and I like stealth games even more so would this game be fun for me?

I havn't played any Deus Ex games before so would I understand the story?

Is it a RPG or just open world?

Is there a lot of replayability after the story is done? (like side missions and such).Should I get Deus Ex Human Revolution?
Get it, but its more complicated than it seems, They dont give you much ammo but later you can buy more, I have PS3 and I hate the controls,Should I get Deus Ex Human Revolution?
If you enjoy RPG + STealth, Deus Ex would be your type of game. Surprisingly, there is a lot of depth in this game, especially where stealth comes in.

No. I've pretty much beaten this game but didn't play its prequel. Still loved it

Actually, it isn't as open world as you'd expect. You basically get to explore Detroit and Hengsha but no, I wouldn't call this an open world game. RPG element is how you upgrade your equipment to give you several abilities like invisibility, super jump, enhancements to various stats, etc. Your character progression is based on how you kill your opponents. You can either choose to use stealth (gives you more exp) or go in guns blazing. Both of them work. As I said, gameplay mechanics are quite good.

Replayability? I don't know. Yes, it does have a good deal of side-quests but replayability may just be on how you approach the game and which enhancements you choose. Eg. you could choose a stealthy approach on one walkthrough and a brutal violent approach on the next. Either way, good game. The reviews would tell you the same

No comments:

Post a Comment