Friday, March 9, 2012

Is the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition bonus DVD actually a Blu-Ray disk?

I got the Augmented Edition on PS3 with bonus disk. However, the bonus disk works in none of my computers (none have a blu-ray drive) and my

DVD player cant seem to read it. I'm assuming then that it's a blu-ray disk. Is this correct, or is it just my bad luck?Is the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition bonus DVD actually a Blu-Ray disk?
That appears to be the case. I'm in the same situation, and I'm pissed. The packaging clearly states that it's a DVD, yet 3 different computers and DVD players all kicked it back as unreadable. My PS3 plays it just fine of course, but the soundtrack (the main reason why I got the Augmented Edition in the first place) has to be copied to a computer to be played, and I don't have access to a computer with a BD-ROM drive.



This on top of the fact that I got no unlock codes for the promotional extra mission or weapons from GameStop has been a real smudge against what's otherwise turning out to be a fantastic game.Is the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition bonus DVD actually a Blu-Ray disk?
I believe it is a blu-ray disk. Sorry about your situation though. That's pretty shitty.Is the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition bonus DVD actually a Blu-Ray disk?
Most likley. I think it contains some bonus content for the game! The Ps3 reads Blu-Ray discs so try it in your Ps3 and it will most likley work.

No comments:

Post a Comment