Friday, March 9, 2012

Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution worth pre-order?

I would like to pre-order Deus Ex: Human Revolution but I have a doubt about it. I'm afraid I will regret the game. But this game got 10/10 even before the game is released. So, is it worth it?Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution worth pre-order?
It'll be worth it, they pushed it back months to keep tweaking it to give a good experience. I watched 45 minutes of game-play which a developer walked through the game and explained many of the features, but still in those 45 minutes was able to show a small fraction of the choices and skill sets you may choose. If its actually worth the pre-order, well that will depend on where from.



I know Gamestop has a grenade launcher and an explosive device also with an electric lock breaker. Though I don't see the point in cutting out the lock mini-game its a bit like deleting a part of the game. Also, playing stealth is rewarded a bit in the game, I don't think a grenade launcher will aid in that :D However there will also be a cameo mission from the original deus ex character.



The other pre-order package has a double barrel shotgun and a long-range sniper rifle, also additional credits. An easy choice if you ask me.



Some nice benefits, or you can wait and get it used for 5 dollars less in a week. It'll sure to drop before too long, and the other guns will likely be DLC at some point. So I wouldn't say its completely essential, the benefits are there, and it'll be an entertaining game no doubt.Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution worth pre-order?
Hey man , the steam game Deus Ex: Human Revolution is definitely worth buying ! I bought the code from this one http://www.gamehos.com/goods-284-DeusExH鈥?/a>

Then I started downloading the game from steam. We may talk about the details about this game if you wish .Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution worth pre-order?
If your not sure if you like it then rent it when it comes out so if you don't like you don't waste 60 bucks on it. If you ever played Mass Effect and you liked it then you should like Deus Ex.
theres no point in pre ordering it now...wait a little longer until the reviews start rolling in

No comments:

Post a Comment