Friday, March 9, 2012

Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Homefront?

I've signed up to Onlive, and since they're selling games for 拢1, I'd be a fool not to take it.



I have my eye on two games at the moment, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Homefront.



Which one should I go for and why?Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Homefront?
I prefer Deus Ex: HR - It's not as good as the original but it's a solid game with good elements.



Homefront is, as the other answerers said, is pretty much just another FPS that's fairly standard.Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Homefront?
Homefront is just another boring shooter, not fun at all. Deus ex is pretty good, it won't blow you away or anything, but it's a hell lot better than homefront.Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Homefront?
Homefront got alot of bad reviews but i thought it was ight
  • watch weeds season 7
  • walkie talkie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment