Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is the song playing in the new Deus Ex: Human Revolution commercials?

The commercial is around 30 seconds to a minute in length, and he starts of saying "I never asked for this...". Then the song starts playing, with a female vocalist. I've been trying to look everywhere for the commercial in order to find the name of the song, but still no luck. Hopefully someone here can help me out.What is the song playing in the new Deus Ex: Human Revolution commercials?
maybe you can ask this siteWhat is the song playing in the new Deus Ex: Human Revolution commercials?
ok here is the real answer

"My World" by TRANSMISSIONS

Report Abuse

What is the song playing in the new Deus Ex: Human Revolution commercials?
as above, My World, by Transmissions

Report Abuse


did u ever find what the song is called???????? and the artist????
  • virginia
  • beef o bradys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment